Saturday, August 15, 2009

And the Blog Candy Winner Is.......

Before I begin, I'd like to thank everyone who commented and helped spread the word! I've gotten to meet and know some of you over the past few weeks and it's been a blast! Thank You!!! Now...let's get to what you are all here for! :) THE BLOG CANDY WINNER!


I pulled out my infamous Lime Green Game Basket! I've been checking and cutting and adding your beautiful faces to the basket! I shook the basket, said a prayer, shook the basket, said a prayer...wanted to make sure God was listening! ;) AND DREW OUT......



BETTY BENTON!



Congratulations, Betty! WOO HOO! Doing the Happy Dance! LOL! You can email your address to me at mcmahonfive (at) gmail (dot) com.
Again, thank you everyone that played along and I will have some more blog candy in the near future!
Have a great weekend! :)

9 comments:

Rufus said...

Congrats to you Betty! Have fun with all your new goodies

Nikki said...

Congrats to you Betty :)

Stef H said...

way to go, betty!

hugs,

Priscilla said...

Congratulations Betty!!! AWESOME CANDY!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats Betty! Enjoy your new non-caloric candy!

Patti J. said...

Ha ha - Sue, you even make NOT winning fun!!! Congratulations Betty - enjoy your winnings!

Unknown said...

Congrats Betty!
-Cher

Betty Benton said...

What a wonderful surprise! Can't wait to get busy with my new stamp set and all the other goodies -- and thank you all who have extended congrats! Sue, you're the best!!

Lilacanglia said...

Just popped in after your lovely comment, and to say that I have added your store logo on my side bar,
Hugs
Angie