Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Free Chocolate Kisses

Hello Friends!
Have you been enjoying your summer?
I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir, but man o' man has it been dry here.  I've never seen it so dry.  Praying for rain everyday!  Our little blow up pool has a leak and the grass is thankful!  :)

We have our monthly BCA Freebie for you!  A little sweet treat.
I am actually releasing this image on a bittersweet note.  My father's cousin, Colleen, lost her battle with breast cancer and was laid to rest today.  Beautiful lady and she will truly be missed.  This is the 2nd loss in 6 months for this side of the family as her brother was laid to rest in January.  Both gone too soon.  We love and miss you Johnny and Colleen.

On to the happier things in life...
Paper Crafts!


Grab your free KISS today.  :)

*Line Art and Colored




You can still get last month's BCA image FREE for 
2 More Days!





Card by: Shelly


********


Today's the 25th!
So you can save 25% for the next 25 hours on 

and 

USE CODE: 252525





1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Sep. 14, 2012. Thanks again.