Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stampin' Up!'s Decor Elements Tutorial

As if there isn't enough to do during the holidays, I decided to change my pictures around on my walls. Who does that? Anyway, I recently bought some of Stampin' Up!'s Decor Elements to try. Can I say... I love them!! They are really quite easy to use.



This is what they look like before you put them on the wall. One side has grid paper to help you get it level and line it up on your wall. The other side is comparable to masking tape.




I found it to be easier to line it all up just where I wanted it and then take a pencil and draw a line half on the wall and half on the paper in several spots. So then when I peeled the grid paper off, all I had to do was line up the markings I made and smooth down the "masking tape".



Slowly and at an angle, peel off the "masking tape".



This particular pattern is really a series of dots but they left the lines so you could have a stronger, bolder design or the delicate dots.


I wanted the dots, so I peeled off the lines.


Voila! Fancier Photo's!


No comments: