Friday, January 2, 2009

Household Chore Planner

As a busy Mom of 3, last year I was looking for a Daily Check List that could help me keep on top of my Household To-Do's. I found exactly what I was looking for at Motivated Moms. I am in NO WAY connected to them. This is strictly a boost for them because I love their product!

Every day there is maybe 5-8 quick things to do to keep your house picked up and organized. There is time for everything and everything is covered. I don't have to try and remember to do anything. It's on the sheet! And if it's not, there's a few blank lines to customize it to your own needs. It's pretty reasonably priced at $8 for the whole year planner and they have several formats to choose from. There are also some sample pages to view.

If you are in need, go check it out!

No comments: