Thursday, January 29, 2009

Card Sketch Challenges

Either there is a sudden surge on Card Sketch Challenges or I'm just stumbling across them like crazy lately! I was visiting a few of my friends blogs tonight to see what they've been up to and lo and behold...Card Challenges Galore. I decided to post them here so I can find them all again! Wow ladies, all of you have been so busy with these challenges making such fantastic cards! I better put down my vacuum and get to stamping!

My Friends Lorelie, Kim, and Wendy are involved in some or all of the following:

Mojo Monday

Our Creative Corner

Card Positioning Systems

Paper Craft Planet

These challenges look so fun!! I know there are more out there. If you know of any, please add them to the comments. I don't want to leave anyone out or miss any fun new challenges out there!

No comments: