Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow Buddies

Being in "theme" with the weather outside, I had to make a snowman. But I also jazzed him up with A LOT of bright color!

I love using these half pearls! They add just enough. The problem with them...I usually drop them 15 times before I actually get them where I want them!


Stamps: Stampin Up Snow Angels
Inks: Basic Black, Rose Red, Brilliant Blue, So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom
Papers: Watercolor, Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Mellow Moss, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Shimmery White, Designer Papers
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Half Pearls, Snowflake Paper Punch, Stickles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. The colors you chose are great. This is one of my favorite stamps. Nicely done.