Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beached - Handmade Card with Sand Dollar Charm



I'm really wishing I was a beach bumb right now! Maybe if I click my Ruby Slippers, Aunti Em will get me there! Nope! Still sitting in snow. A girl has to try...


I added a lot of Stickles Glitter to the seashell. I also cut it out and popped it up off the original stamped shell.



I happened to come across some great beach paper. I had the water paper from another project. I can almost feel my toes in the warm sand and water now...



Believe it or not, this shell is part of the paper. It is so real it looks like I put a real shell on the card.



I found this sweet little Sand Dollar Charm on the clearance rack?!?! As soon as I saw it, I knew where he would go. I already had the shell watercolored and glittered but not put together yet. Call it destiny!




Stamps: Stampin' Up! Seaside

Inks: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Rose Red, Barely Blue, Close to Cocoa

Papers: SU Watercolor, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Imaginations, Colorbok, Provo Craft

Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Aqua Painter, Stickles, Embossing Powder, Sponges, Sand Dollar charm, Rhinestone Brads, Fancy Fibers, Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder


No comments: