Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jumping For Joy - SSS - SCS163

My second card from my new Simon Says Stamps set Frogs Jumping For Joy . I found this designer paper at a little local craft shop and it is soo cute with this frog!


I layered this guy up 4 times! I used several colors of green since the frogs around here are so many shades of green.

Here's looking at you, BABY! Doesn't he just want to make you jump up and smile?


Several more of these cute and easy flowers. So little but adds so much life to a card!



Stamps: Simon Says Stamps Frogs Jumping For Joy
Inks: SU! Basic Black, Momento Tuxedo Black, Garden Green, Glorious Green, Copics
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, DP
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Flower Punch, Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Punch, Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, these frog cards are very cute and the multiple layers add so much to the card. As always, they are great! M. Munn

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue --- Excellent job on these styles. Very cheerful, lively look. Marketable too as I believe many people "collect" frog paraphenalia! Blessings! Wendy I.