****This Blog Candy has Officially Ended! Check back in an hour to see who wins!****
I signed up for a Walking Challenge with some fellow friends. The Leader of the Pack sent us all pedometers to track our progress each day. It's amazing what you can walk and NOT walk in a day! I've never had a pedometer before and I find myself constantly checking to see what I've done! It's 88 steps from my bed to the bathroom to the coffee pot to the couch! :) Our daily goal in these first stages is 3,000 steps per day. Since I am a homeschooling Mom, I guess the story problem of the day is ...how many times do I need to make this 'round of steps' to reach 3,000? Post your answer below! :) Be the correct answer and win a Valentine Surprise (be exact!)!
Not only is this a Fun Challenge among friends but there is also a GOAL that we plan to reach in 7 months. I won't share it yet! I must keep the suspense going! Sean at PIXELVINE has generously DONATED his time to design Our Group a website to help us reach our GOAL. Not only is he talented in Web Design; (ssshhh!!) I think he's pretty cute too! Once he has final approval from The Leader of the Pack, I will divulge all information! So be sure to check back for exciting details in the days ahead!!!
Rules to Win Blog Candy:
- Have the Correct Answer in a comment below to the above math story problem
- Spread The Word Option #1 - Post a link to this Blog Candy on your blog (and put a link in your comment so I can verify)
- Spread The Word Option #2 - If you're not a blogger, that's fine...send all your friends & family an email and cc me in the email! mcmahonshop @ gmail.com (remove the spaces)
- Follow this blog - if you are not a blogger, this is not required, but...I will check this!!
- You have until 11:00 am MY TIME (clock on my blog!) February 12th to enter
I will use Random.com to pick the winner and I will pick a winner at NOON on Thursday, February 12th! You will have 24 hours to contact me to claim your Surprise Prize! Good Luck and Happy Valentines! Love and Happiness to everyone! Get up and walk for your health!
(NOTE: Be sure if you do not have a google user account and you have to leave a post as "ANONYMOUS", be sure to put your name in your post so I know who the ANONYMOUS's are! Thank you!)