Monday, March 2, 2009

I Miss You! - SCS167 - CDS

This is one of my first cards using Clear Dollar Stamps set called Spring Critters . I thought this bear was so sweet, but I didn't want him to be childish. I think I pulled it off with the sentiment!

I also used Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 167 for the card layout.


I watercolored him, cut him out and popped him up for the 3 Dimension effect.



Little rhinestone gemstones! I only shot half a dozen of these across the room before I got these to stick! There must be a better way!



And do you notice I'm FINALLY using my New Watermark Lorelie made me a month ago!?!? I finally begged hubby get my software issues straightened out for me. Thank God for him! Thank you Lorelie!



Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Spring Critters
Inks: SU! Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Silver hardware, Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Gemstones, Nesties, Brads, Embossing Powder

No comments: