Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Bear-ried!








I just bought this paper last night and couldn't wait to use it. It's reminding me of Neapolitan Ice Cream. It's a gorgeous day here today so I just might have to go get some ice cream! YUM!
I think the inside is my favorite part of the whole card. I love how the stitching turned out and goes so well with the sparkle in the paper.
Have a fantastic Saturday everyone! Do something FUN even if only for a few minutes! Put a smile on your own face and be sure to laugh out loud!

Stamps: Gruffies Bear-ied in Paperwork, SU Snow Burst
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Encore Silver Metallic
Papers: SU! Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, DCWV The Glitter Pack
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Flower punch, Circle punches,

2 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Love this card, its sooooo cute Sue!! I know how this feels sometimes!! Check out my blog. I have nominated you for a pretty blog award!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

OMG, A very cute stamped image and you did it justice - fab card. It does make me think of ice cream too - gosh, thanks!