Thursday, April 16, 2009

Poppin' In To Say Hi!





Good Afternoon! I've been working on 3 of these Popcorn Mice. I colored all three the same but I want each of them to have a different color scheme and layout. This is the first one. I seem to be into yellow lately. A lot of the cards I've made in the last 2 weeks have been yellow! So, I'm hoping even though I colored the image all the same that I will be able to change up the color scheme's enough to make a break from the yellow! I do love the saying with this one. It's so appropriate!!

Stamps: House Mouse Poppin' Good Time
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: SU! Whisper White, Really Rust, Night of Navy, DS Papers
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Stickles, Oval Large Punch, Oval Small Punch, Brads, Word Slot Punch

No comments: