Monday, April 6, 2009

Sweet Green Eyed Kitten



I recently acquired this little sweetie and decided to play around with it. I just started coloring it one day with no color scheme picked out yet. I happened to pull out a pack of beach/nautical papers I recently purchased on clearance and it just all came together! Thankfully I have some more of these papers so I can make some more like this! This is one of those where pictures just don't do them justice! Oh, and not sure if you can tell from the picture or not, but I put Crystal Effects on the Eyes to make them look 'wet'.



Stamps: Inkadinkado
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: SU! Naturals White, KC&Company - Sea Glass
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Scallop punch, 1/16" punch, Ribbon, Crystal Effects

3 comments:

Lorelie Kim said...

Your coloring of the cute kitty is wonderfully done!! Love the colors and dp!

Wendy Hall said...

This is sooooo sweet Sue

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Awww.... This is just so cute Sue. :)