Above is our first Sketch and below is my card I created using this Sketch Layout. I love the Sketch and I love the bright colors of this card. I had this super piece of cardstock and I had just drawn this flower image and I knew they had to go together on this card! It was destiny.
So not only is this a super exciting day because of this being the FIRST Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge it's double exciting because this is the FIRST time I have shown one of my personal drawings to all of you!! This and many more are being turned into Digi Stamps and will be available for purchase in the next couple weeks. Be sure to check back frequently for more McMahon Five Designs! I'm so excited!! So many new, fun adventures!
Here's what you need to know to play in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge:
- Anyone can play the weekly Tuesday Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
- Anything goes!!…Stamped, Digital, Collage, Vintage Prints, Hand drawn, Mixed Multi Media, scrap it, 3-D it, you name it!! I am sure it will be wonderful, I know you will be proud of your work and eager to link it up here. Any form of style/brand is accepted, as we do not endorse any one product line.
- Make it Your Own and feel free to take artistic liberties with the sketch provided, as long as you can still tell it was based upon the sketch. ie: rotate the sketch, add embellishments, change the shape of an individual piece, create a square card from a rectangle sketch, etc.
- The Shopping spree entries will be going on for 3 weeks, enter one or a total of 3 for each week. At the end of the three week period based on your number of entries a winner will be drawn on June 3rd.
- To be entered in the $100 SHOPPING SPREE drawing, a minimum of one (1) card/project submission link is required, but more than one project is welcome. (3 max per week)
- You will have ONE week for each sketch. So we will be able to find your entry, please enter your “Direct” post to Mr. Linky, and post a comment below. Please feel free to continue to post your projects to Mr. Linky for any of our challenges, but only names posted during that challenges week will be put in the hat for the drawing You have 7 days for each entry to be submitted..each week will run Tuesday to Tuesday and should be submitted by Midnight US EST. Enter one week, or all three!
- When uploading to SCS, please remember to use the keyword MMSC1 for this challenge and a link back to this challenge is appreciated.
- Entry submissions will close on June 2nd at Midnight US EST and then via video, names will be combined and one of my children will draw the lucky winner from a hat. I will post the video showing who the lucky winner is on June 3rd. You could potentially have 9 entries (3 per week) for the $100 SHOPPING SPREE.
- Oh yea, last but not least..…have FUN!!
Stamps: McMahon Five Designs Digi Stamp - Clematis (coming soon!), SU A Beautiful Thing
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics - RV19, YR04, RV04, G07, YG13
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, DCWV Pocket of Posies Pack, SU Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Rose RedAccessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Brads, Nesties, Sizzlits, Sponges