Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rose Wall Digi - Sneak Peek!




Good Morning! This is one of my NEW Digi Images that will be available within a few days! I'm so excited!!! My website is coming along nicely and I can't wait to share it with you all!

Last night I was working on my cards using my own Digi Images and needed a little inspiration. I went over to Daily Dare to see what was out there. I've played along with Stamp Something before and I really liked their Sketch Challenge this week. It was exactly what I needed! THANK YOU!

Stamps: McMahon Five Designs (M5D) Rose Wall Digi Image (available soon!), SU! Sincere Salutations
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, SU! Basic Black, Copics
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, SU! Chocolate Chip, DP
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Nesties, Big Shot, Slot Punch, Metal Dots

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, Sue! You are so talented! I wish you tons and tons of success with your new business. With your talent and drive, I am sure that it will be an instant hit. I will keep watching for it. Can't wait.

Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Just gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing more Sue!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Sue. Love the coloring on this one. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. :)

linda said...

Oh that is a lovely digi stamp - wish you all the best with the new venture! :P

susanwilliamsrn said...

you have such a nice blog! i cant wait to see what else you have!