Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's Tuesday and Time For Midnight Madness 5


Good Morning! I hope you are all having a GREAT start to your Tuesday! Priscilla really challenged us this week! I saw this sketch and knew My Peek-A-Boo Digi had to go on this card! And yes, that's a REAL twig he's peeking under! :)


Be sure to go over to Midnight Madness to see every one's creations with this week's sketch!


Stamps: McMahon Five Designs Peek-A-Boo Bird Digi Stamp
Inks: SU! Markers,
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Whisper White, Basic Black, Ballet Blue, DS Papers
Accessories/Embellishments: Aqua Painter, Feathers, Metal Dots, Twig, Nesties, Big Shot, Crystal Effects

9 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Sue, I love this card! Colors are great and the addition of the feathers and twig...awesome! Super pretty and cute.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your take on this week's sketch is so adorable, Sue. Love the way you inserted the feathers - very creative!

Denise @ kc242 said...

This is so cute. It makes me smile! Lovely take on the sketch. I really like the colors and the adorable bird! Beautiful job on the sketch!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is such a sweet & playful card Sue! Your artistic talent is wonderful. I can't wait until you have your digi-stamps available for everyone!

Carolyn said...

This is hilarious, Sue. Having birds of my own makes me picture the one that I have that loves to hang upside down. lol. Sooo cute. I can't wait until your digi stamps are available too. I am so anxious to see them.

Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your upside down bird Sue!! Too cute!! Love your colors and the take on the sketch!!

Shawne said...

What a funny bird! the feather accents are beautiful, what great inspiration for yout colors!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

You funny girl, had to chuckle when I saw your card today!! Love the feathers and twig and great for an upside down kind of day. Thanks Sue, you make me smile. Also thank you for your kind words on my blog today.

Jane MMDT member

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The feathers are the perfect touch!