Monday, June 22, 2009

McMahon Five Designs Wildflower Digi



Late last week, I found a fun little challenge called A Spoon Full of Sugar. The gals over there created a great sketch so I thought I'd play along with them! I've been so busy I haven't been able to post my picture until today!

This image is of my WILDFLOWER digi which is now available for download for only $2.00!

This beauty actually grew in my wildflower garden last summer. I'm really not sure what kind of flower it is, but it sure was beautiful! Hopefully it's a perennial and will come back this summer too!




Stamps: McMahon Five Designs WILDFLOWER Digi
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, Basic Black, SU! Designer Series Papers
Accessories/Embellishments: Brads, Flowers, Stickles, Corner Punch, Hardware

4 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Hi Sue! How pretty is this! I love the colors! Have a great day!

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Sue Love this card so pretty and gorgeous flower, i dont know what flower it is either so cant help you there:)
Val xxx

Carolyn said...

This is gorgeous, Sue. I love all of the digi prints in your store!! What a fab place to shop. You are on my list of favs for craft supplies. Can't wait until you start to sell your wood paper. I will give you a shout on my blog to let everyone know it is available. You may not be able to keep that in stock for very long. ;)

Carolyn

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, Sue!