Monday, July 13, 2009

10 ALL NEW M5D Digi Stamps Released!

What a great way to start off a new week! I have been busy working on 10 new digi images for you! They are all now available at McMahon Five Designs!



FLOWER Digi Line

Of course, if you know me...I have to draw more flowers! To start off, I've added 2 more flower digi's in more of a sketchy style.

Tulip


Flourish Digi Line

I have added a new line of Flourish style digi's. More of a fun, whimsical flair. And I have to admit, I started working on these during the 4th of July. You may see that my inspiration came from 'fireworks'! :)

Tree Flourish


Butterfly in Flight Flourish
(In honor or our Monarch we released Saturday!)




Leaf Flourish


Poinsettia Flourish


Christmas Ornament Flourish




Fall Digi Line

Yes, I am aware it is July but Fall will be here before you know it! Our pumpkins are beginning to grow in our garden right now. I was shocked to see how big they are already! Time to start thinking about pumpkins, fall leaves, and Thanksgiving Cornucopias!

Cornucopia




Pumpkins on the Porch Railing
(I do have a matching individual pumpkin already on the site.)




Romantic Pumpkin Moon



Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you enjoy my new designs. I have really enjoyed drawing them for you. It truly is a pleasure seeing what each of you create! Thank you for your business and continued support! Remember to send me links to your creations so I can see them! Thank you again and have a WONDERFUL day!!!

4 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Very nice Sue, you are so right about fall around the corner. I really like the Cornucopia and the Porch rail Pumpkin! Congrats on your product line expansion.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Sue these are beautiful you are so talented to be able to create such stunning designs....way to go girl.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful selection Sue! You're very talented...Abby:)

Carolyn said...

These are gorgeous, Sue. I will definately be using some of these on my cards. You are so very talented. I can't wait for the next group of digi's to come out from you!