Saturday, July 25, 2009

Earn Free Products at McMahon Five Designs


Would you like to earn ANYTHING and EVERYTHING at M5D for FREE??? I have a Rewards Program that allows you to do that! How you ask? Well, you barely have to do anything! :)


  1. Go to my Store....HERE.... and Register for a New Account (NO you do not need to buy anything, just set up an account.)

  2. While setting up your account, the system will ask if you want to take part in the Rewards Program. Check the box to agree. It will then display a box with html code for a badge like the one above. (Your html code is specific to your account.) Paste this html code on your blog as a sidebar gadget. (if you need help, just email me!)

  3. Whenever someone clicks on your badge and buys something from M5D...you earn 3% of that sale!! Use those earnings towards ANY product in the store!

  4. This is my THANK YOU to you for helping spread the word about my store. I appreciate your wonderful support and want to repay you for your kindness. :)

So what are you waiting for? Start earning your favorite products for FREE at M5D!!!

I am adding new items every week. If there is any product you would love for me to carry, please send me an email via my Contact Us page on my website!

I'm going to CHA trade show next week, I hope to find a lot of fun new items and tips to share with you when I return!

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue great idea I have now registered and have your logo on my sidebar.

Hugs
Lorraine x