Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Tulip Digi

I had a request for a birthday card made of wood for a mother with 4 small children. To make the wood feel more feminine, I added lots of pink and this sparkly tulip!

I added an eyelet punched edge and a sweet flower buckle to pink ribbon to add more feminine flair.


Look at that gorgeous cedar paper. This particular piece had this awesome pink stripe in it. I had to line my nesties up just right so that that pink strip showed where I needed it. I wish pictures did this justice!


I made a hidden pocket for a gift card to be added and a nice area for writing a birthday wish! :)


Stamps: McMahon Five Designs Tulip Digi, SU! Warmest Regards, French Flair
Inks: SU! Basic Black, Whisper White, Copics
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, Pink Passion, Basic Black, Cedar Wood Paper, Douglas Fir (coming soon) Wood paper
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, eyelet punch, pearls, ribbon, flower hardware, stickles, Big Shot, Nesties, Stamp-a-majig,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue..you definitely succeeded in making it lovely and feminine....have a great weekend...

Abby:)

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is just gorgeous Sue! :)