Saturday, August 8, 2009

In The Mean Time...Wanna Go Green?


My usual computer I work on is having issues so hubby is reloading the operating system today. Don't you love computers...when they are working! :)


I have lots to share with you in the upcoming week. Be sure to sign up for my Newsletter so you will receive a NICE coupon on Tuesday! I also have NEW digi's to release. A kit that will only be available for a Limited Time Only. A sponsorship to announce. A tutorial on a SWEET new punch I found at CHA last week. I looked at it and kept right on walking...until I got to the demo and saw it in use. I went back and bought it! Super awesome new tool on the market! But, you have to wait for Tuesday! I used it on my Midnight Madness card and I can't post that until Tuesday at 8:00 am! I'll post the tutorial right after that! :)


Anyway, the point of this post is I wanted to share a little info with you on the Wood Paper that I sell in my store. You know about everyone trying to GO GREEN and not leaving a miserable world for our children to clean up. Well, did you know my Wood Paper was ECO-FRIENDLY? It is so much BETTER for our ENVIRONMENT than normal crafting papers!!


Because Wood Papers are a natural product. They are a thin slice of a tree, there are no chemicals used to create this product. They produce NO VOC's (volatile organic compounds) in the process of making this product. No Chemicals. No harmful left overs for air, land or water. It requires less electricity to produce and is 100% recyclable! How cool is this product?!?!? You can do what you LOVE and HELP protect the World for all our Children!

Sign up for my Newsletter and check back here on Tuesday for SAVINGS, more GOING GREEN fun and creative INSPIRATION! I think I may even have a "fresh face" on my website by Tuesday! So many exciting things going on!


Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hi Sue..I signed up on your sight..do I need to sign up for your newsletter or is that automatic? Just have a great time looking over all you posts be for I start on tomorrow tutorial..ahhhhhh never ending huh?