Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Prima Products added to the store!


These are just 2 of new products I was able to get added last night! :) You can check out all the new stuff HERE! These little CHA Release Lilies are so vibrant! And what about these PEARLS???? Aren't they gorgeous???



Be sure to sign up for my newsletter HERE! You will receive EXCLUSIVE Tutorials and Discounts!! The feedback I have received has been VERY Positive! You don't want to miss out!

The Idea Alley Gallery has had a face lift! Check it out HERE! And remember, if you've made a project using a M5D Product, send me a link or picture and I will add it to the gallery! :)


1 comment:

Stef H said...

i love how you placed the flowers on the bricks for the picture! awesome. and i love the pearls and i'm gonna sign up for the newsletter and everything else! and i'm so glad you've gotten all positive responses!

hugs,