Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Digital Tuesday Guest Designer and Sponsor


I am sponsoring the prize this week over at Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog. Be sure to play along for your chance at winning the prize!

I also was asked to be their Guest Designer this week! I am honored and THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity! :) Too much fun!

This was the card I made for my GD spot. The theme is Falling Leaves. I used my Be Still My Pumpkin Moon Digi stamp. This was actually the first time I used it. I love how it has such a romantic feel. I Glazed the moon and Stickled the pumpkins and leaves.

It's probably hard to read, but my Friend, Vicki, gave me the quote to use on the card. I think its not only beautiful but Perfect!!

Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.
~Emily Bronte

I was also able to put this in several other Challenges this week! I'm so excited to use one card in so many challenges!
Stamps: Be Still My Moon Pumpkin Digi by McMahon Five Design
Inks: Printer, SU! Markers
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive, Bazzill
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Nesties, MS Punch, Leaf punch, Stickles

18 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Lovely!!! That image is so fall and so pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Anonymous said...

wonderful fall card !! love it !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Pamela said...

Beautiful card!

Kristine said...

:) What a pretty pretty card Sue! Love that border punch and your sentiment. I also had to click to see it larger and saw all that sparkle on the pumpkin--WOWZERS! That's so beautiful :) Great card.

Anne said...

What a fantastic card, perfect for the theme. Thanks for joining in the Ooh La La challenge. Hugs

Anjou Krelovich said...

Absolutely stunning Sue! Thanks so much for sponsoring DTC this week and making such a fabulous card for our line-up. Your image and colors and paper are all just perfect!

Wendi said...

Oh my word so many challenges all in one, and a fabulous card, and I love the pumpkin story lovely blog
Thank you so much for joining in Ooh la la challenge

2amscrapper said...

Beautiful card. I think you've mastered the multi-challenge!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Great pumpkin card Sue and your Digi rocks. I do love that quote, I could read it fine when enlarged. Great works. TFS

Holly said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the rich pumpkin tones! Thanks for playing in our Belli Challenge!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now this is just waaaay cool!! I love your images and how you created the Fall moon!! :)

Erin... said...

So pretty! those colors are amazing and such a gorgeous image! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful Fall card...I love the pumpkins and the paper is just perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge this week!!!!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Just beautiful! congrats on the HSE Top Pick!!

Rhonda said...

Wow, this is stunning! Congrats on top HSE top 5!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Lovely Fall card - your pumpkins are colored beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge!

Ida said...

What a lovely Fall card. - Congrats on making Hope's Top 5 for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

JoAnn said...

Sue, I have been a follower of your site but this will be the first time I'm going to try the Midnight Madness. I want to win that big prize.