Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures from CHA!!!



I'm home! I'm finally rested and almost through all my emails. We had a FABULOUS time! The weather was sunny and around 60 every day! We ate at Knott's Berry Farm and had their Famous Chicken! We also ate at PF Changs one night outside under heaters. Thank GOD for the heaters! Our hotel was within walking distance and we had the coolest Palm Tree Alley to walk down to get to the Convention Center. We hit the beach for a few minutes. It was quite windy and chilly but oh so beautiful!

Denise, Michelle and I were able to meet up with Priscilla and Lorelie! That was really awesome to finally meet them in person. Priscilla spent all day Sunday with us. We walked her feet off her! I wore a hole in the bottom of my bag from dragging it on the floor because it became too heavy to carry! We ran into Lorelie throughout the day and it was funny to see how much bigger her bag was everytime we saw her! We also ran into Milu for those of you who know her too! She is a HOOT! We all had a great time and laughed non-stop!

I can not even begin to tell you all the things we saw...papers, glitter, rhinestones, pearls, die cuts, ribbons, punches, embellies, glues...all the things that make a girls heart go pitter patter. LOL! I used Lorelie's idea and made a slide show. Much easier than posting each picture individually! I hope you enjoy it!

13 comments:

Priscilla said...

Awesome slide show.. makes me drool all over again..LOL Thanks for walking feet off..it was so worth it...not to mention the non-stop laughter..LOL
PRiscilla

Lovely Linda said...

Thanks for the slideshow Sue - it was great to see you girls and the rest of CHA too! LOL! Love it - some great inspiration there! Thanks for sharing this....especially for thoseof us who couldn't make it!! {{{hugs}}}

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Love that slideshow!! I an just picture it all, walking and talking the whole way ! Lol ~Jeni

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Glad your back safe!!! Fun photos!!! Great show!
hugs,
Chris

Lorelie Kim said...

It was absolutely wonderful to finally meet you all in person!!

Hey Sue!! If you're ever in the look out for a new DT for your store give me a holler! LOL!

Grace said...

Oh Sue thanks for the slide show! I so wanted to be there but you shared some really great idea photos! You must have had a blast!!! Maybe some year..... lol!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Beautiful samples, products and scenery!! Thanks, Sue

Anonymous said...

OMG .... These girls were a BLAST!
Could not have had a better time! ... what BEAUTIFUL booths, demonstration of products {{Tim Holtz}} papers, rhinestones, ribbons OH-my! ... I could go on and on!

50lbs. of catalogs to now shift through!

cabio's craft corner said...

Thanks for the great pics. Sounds like you gals had a great time :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This was truly an experience I'll never forget! :) I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on some new products when they come into your store!

Shawne said...

TFS! Wish I could have been there, the pics are awesome!!! Glad you had fun!

Carol Hurlock said...

So glad you had such a fun time at CHA. We'll be watching to see what fabulous things you will be having in your store. I bet you couldn't stop drooling over the fascinating things presented at CHA. What a wonderful opportunity to hook up with friends and have a great time. You deserve it!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Kristine said...

*sigh* still seems like a DREAM! LOL. Glad you got to go Sue!! Thanks so much for sharing pics with the rest of us. *Ü*