Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Butterfly Fun Digital Stamp - MMSC43


Hello! Wow we had some beautiful weather yesterday! I think it's going to continue all week and it's giving us spring fever! It's so nice to see the sunshine and feel the warmth on our faces! I hope all of you are getting a taste of this gorgeous weather too!

For my Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #43 card this week, I used 2 new digital stamps:

Butterfly Fun and Irish Blessing.

I cut out and layered the butterflies. I added a lot of Aqua Stickles and Star Dust Stickles too. For a little added bling, I used Prima's Cornflower Blue Crystals.

I'd like to Welcome our New Guest Diva - Sue Drees! We are excited to have you joining us this month!

Congratulations to the winners from last weeks challenge!

Our Weekly Sponsor is Sunshine and Giggles. Since it is the beginning of a new month, we also have a new Monthly Sponsor. It's our very own Priscilla! Be sure to visit her new store!

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Dianne said...

Beautiful card!! The sentiment and butterflies are wonderful.

Denise @ kc242 said...

I absolutely love your beautiful irish blessing and butterflies! Wow What a great take on the sketch. Your digis are lovely and are perfect for the sketch this week!
Denise
MMDT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Sue!!! Beautiful card!! I love the Irish sentiment with all the colorful cheery butterflies to frame it!! Incredible take on the sketch my friend!! Awesome use of your digis! Reminds me of spring which I am so ready for!!
hugs,
Chris

Carol Hurlock said...

Sue I love your enchanting butterflies. They look magical on this stunning card. Love the Irish Blessing on this card as well. Excellent job with the sketch this week...such an inspiration.

Bear Hugs
Carol :o}

Carolyn said...

Such a beautiful, bright and cheerful spring card. I am happy just seeing it. Bring on the Spring!! I love that Irish blessing too. The gems just shine. What a wonderful job on the sketch!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Phyllis said...

Those butterflies are just AWESOME!! I love the colors you have chosen. Just a beautiful, beautiful card with GORGEOUS paper!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Priscilla said...

Your butterflies rock Sue..Your are so good at these digis..I love seeing all your new ones each time they come out. You are an amazing artist :) Your card is just lovely this week too. Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks Sue :)
Priscilla

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Sue - this is so pretty, I love the colours on the butterflies and that beautiful shimmer! Gorgeous! Your new images are so pretty, how perfect is the Irish Blessing Sue - you always out things together so beautifully! Thanks for sharing Sue and for being such a blessing! {{{hugs}}}

cabio's craft corner said...

These are awesome butterflies and they added great textures for this layout. Awesome work Sue!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I love what you've done with this new digi stamp Sue. The layered butterflies are so cool! :) And wonderful take on this week's sketch too.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Wonderful job with the new digis, Sue! It looks smashing! :) You are quiet talented and have your hands full with many things. Awesome job this week, my friend, xox ~Jeni

AN said...

Hieno kortti haasteeseen--Hyvää ja aurinkoista viikonloppua :)