Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Springtime Sprinkles

Happy Saturday night to you all! I've been cleaning house all day and my legs are aching! I decided to sit down and post a card I made last week.


I colored this sweet House Mouse stamp before I even had this gorgeous Prima Lace! I was finally putting the image on a card and voila! Perfect match!


Prettied up the inside too! This was another one for my 'feeling blue' friend. She loved it. :)

I am off to do some much needed reading and relaxing! I hope you are all enjoing a little R&R yourselves! :)
(((HUGS)))

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Who wouldn't smile at this? Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the pretty lace!! Good friend you are!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Betty Benton said...

I love it! The depth you achieved with the mailbox is spectacular!