Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Mother's Day Digi Stamp and 2 More Species of Wood Paper

Hi everyone!  You thought I fell off the face of the earth didn't you?  haha!  Just took a break from blogging.  So many things going on and so little time.  I spend more time communicating through my store newsletter than on my blog.  So if you want to know the latest and greatest, sign up for the newsletter HERE.

Kristine on my DT asked me to make a Mother's Day Digi with hat boxes, perfume bottles and pearls.  She made me step out of my 'flower' comfort zone and whip up this baby.  I hope you enjoy it.  It's called Feminine Perfection.

I have also added 2 new species of wood paper to the store this week.   



I hope everyone is doing well and I will try and visit your blogs soon!  :)

2 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Sue, glad to see you are well - I was starting to wonder about about you. Great new digis for Mother's day and Earth day - another thing to keep you busy. Jane

Kristine said...

BEAUTIFUL new digis Sue! THANK YOU for creating at my request ;) LOL Love them, and just made up a card with it! I'll email it to you. I'll be posting it on my blog tomorrow. ((HUGS))