Monday, October 4, 2010

Oak Tree in Fall Digital Stamp

 Hi!  Hope your week is off to a great start.  I've been busy making cards this afternoon so you will be seeing a lot of me this week!  :)  I used LOTS of NEW Products on this card!  Don't you love new stuff?
 
 This image is a new image available by Studio 313 called Oak Tree in Fall.  It was really quick to color and the fall leaves are just perfect!  I especially love the pumpkins since I picked the pumpkins from our garden yesterday.  Only 6 this year.  Only about a 1/4 of what we had last year.  Guess we will just have a few less pumpkin pies this winter.  :)

Thanks for stopping and thanks for leaving a comment!

I haven't used my Card Recipe photo in a while.  My dogs turned 13 (dark brown) and 12 (blonde) in August.  They are starting to show their age and I know we are still lucky to have them with us.  :)



Inks: Printer, Copics -E44, BG0000, C1, C00, C9, G07, G03, E42, YR04, YR07, YR09, C3, Y15, YR14

No comments: