Monday, January 10, 2011

Help For Katie - The Fundraiser




My sweet friend, Shawne aka Studio313, asked if I would help spread the word about a Fundraiser for her friend Katie.   Shawne, along with many other artists, donated an image set to help raise funds for Katie and her family.

Katie has been diagnosed with stage 4 Stomach Cancer and is currently undergoing her only option which is Chemotherapy. She is a wife and mom to three young, beautiful boys as well as being a fellow crafter.

You can read about Katie's story and journey HERE.

To learn more about The Fundraiser, you can visit Katie's friend, Jak HERE.

The image I used on my card was created by Shawne and called Whale Wishes.  It is a beautiful set and if you make a donation to The Fundraiser, this is one of the sets you will receive!  I was just over there and I think I counted 20 digital stamp sets, a fantastic marker set and gorgeous papers.  It's for a good cause and it will surely make you feel good to help out a crafting friend in need.


2 comments:

Shawne said...

So sweet Sue, love the yellow, it's different and so pretty! Thanks for helping!

Gramma said...

Sue.. I bought this wonderful set of digis for Katie and am so glad I could. Its nice to see the word getting around the blogging world!