Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Month...New Guest Designer

Well, it's the end of a month and time to say 
THANK YOU 
to our January Guest Designer, Ruby!
It's been so fun getting to know you and 
work with you!  Good luck in your many 
new adventures!  

And with the passing of the baton, we are
EXCITED 
to announce our February Guest Designer, Judy!


My name is Judy Holland.
I live in North Carolina on the coast.
I have 4 childen ages 18 (twins), 25, 29 and
4 grandchildren ages 13, 10, 8, 4.
I am a Christian who loves to create.
I have a creative soul that loves to share my
how to's when I can with others.
I have a Doctorate in Religious Education and
was in full time ministry as a Children's Minister for 8 years
and now I am an Educational Coordinator for a Childcare Company.
Welcome to my world!



1 comment:

Gayle Cook said...

Ruby it's been lovely having you guest design for us this last month and I want to join with Sue in wishing you well with all your new adventures and I'll be visiting your blog regularly..xxx

Judy....can't wait to see what delightful things you come up with and I'm away over for a quick look at your blog..xxx

FairyD xxx