Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sew Happy You Are My Friends!

Happy Thursday!
Another week has passed us by and it's still bitter cold outside.  
They are saying next week it is going to hit a high of 40.  YEAH!  
I think it's about 5 outside right now so 40 will be a HEAT WAVE!


Don't forget to play in our Natural Elements Challenge!
We only have a couple players so your odds of winning
our prize is pretty good!



Pincushion Jar

Card by: Amy

Sewing Basket

Card by: Lorie

Large Sewing Tin by: Shelly


Eyelet Pillow

Card by: Kristine

Card by: Sue


Sewing Collage

Card by: Shelly

Card by: Christine

Sewing Set of 3

Card by: Sue






Card by: Michelle
Card by: Kristine


 This is a FREEBIE for ONE WEEK ONLY!
For YOU to use in our Natural Elements Challenge!


Real Wood Paper Self Plaque by: Sue

Rear view by: Sue



On Blackbird Wings

 Box by: Judy
Box by: Judy

Wood Paper Heart by: Judy


Mother & Child

Card by: Raven

Card by: Sue


Sewing Sentiments


Close up by: Amy

Close up by: Lorie

Close up by: Shelly

Close up by: Shelly

Small Sewing Tin by: Shelly

Close up by: Christine

Close up by: Kristine

For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am loving this release- all of the sewing images and sentiments are wonderful! The Mother and daughter image is wonderful- love this new release all and all!

Kristine said...

Another great release!! I love all the FD sewing elements and all of YOUR sewing sentiments--sew neat! =) They're all great. I wish I would've printed that pillow a week ago before my ink ran out! PHoey. Great job on all your lovely creations Sue!! =)

Amy Johnson said...

Such a great release this week! JUst love those sewing images and sentiments, and the Cinderella image is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to play with that image someday! Love the vintage ones too!

P.S. Did you know my watermark is also on Raven's Card?

Lorie said...

Another wonderful release Sue! Like Kris, I love the sewing sentiments!

Sue McMahon said...

LOL, Amy! I was so tired when I was putting this together and resizing photos. Ok...I know what I can fix in the morning. SORRY AMY AND RAVEN!

Lori said...

Great release! Love the look of your blog here.

"My Crafting Room" said...

Awesome release. I love all the cards everyone did.