Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Month...Who is THIS Month's Guest Designer?

We would LOVE to welcome 
our March Guest Designer...


First, I am thrilled and so very honored to be a part of M5D as a Guest Designer for March 2011. My husband [Wayne] and I have a wonderful church family and a host of great friends here in Central Alabama. Both of us have huge extended families in South Alabama. We have one great son, Troy, who is the the US Navy stationed at Pearl Harbor. He, our talented daughter-in-law [Joscelyne], and our two most wonderful grandsons [Jalen and Jordan] live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Wayne and I are both retired and enjoy retirement every day! While Wayne enjoys his 'idle time', I spend most of my waking hours drawing and posting digis on my website, making handmade cards, designing stained glass, baking wedding cakes, machine embroidery or sewing. Even after over 10 years, I still enjoy designing handmade cards immensely and have withdrawals if I don't get to craft them every day! Occasionally I teach children's classes at church and teach craft classes at one of the local craft stores. We love to travel--especially to Hawaii, and we also enjoy motoring in our RV all over the United States.


AND...
We'd LOVE to Welcome Judy on
as a Permanent Design Team Member!



Welcome Ladies!
We are sooo excited to have you both and really
look forward to your ideas, inspiration, and creativity!

No comments: