Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big News Today!!

Happy Ground Hogs Day!
I wonder if he'll see his shadow or not?!?!

We are excited to announce today 
that we have another 
NEW Illustrator joining the line up!

Her name is Linda Stahl and here is a little bit about her.


I am a graphic designer who has studied painting, drawing, calligraphy and graphic arts for over 10 years. I started concentrating my efforts in the graphic arts in 2004. I now create illustrations, custom cards, tee shirts, designs logos and do freelance design work. 

I am hard working, motivated and passionate about design! It is simple what may inspire me... a sunset, a child, an image I see... the colors, textures and feeling behind the experiences in life are what I strive to bring to my design. 


Welcome to the team, Linda!


Made Two Love JPG and PNG


Card by: Sue
Prima Fairytale Roses, Zva Creative Mini Rosebuds White, Kaisercraft Snow White Self Adhesive Pearls

Close Up by: Sue
Cryogen White Paper, Copics



Roots JPG and PNG

This is one of my most FAVORITE Jess Images Ever!
So with that said, I want to share with you a
I know you will be in awe of this beauty too
after seeing Jess's Original Artwork!

Card by: Michelle A
Spellbinders Labels 21, Spellbinders Foliage, Stickles Glitter Glue

Card by: Christine 
Close Up by: Christine


One Gorgeous Chic JPG and PNG

Card by: Kelly

Card by: Shawne
 LilyBeeDesigns Head Over Heals Paper pad, Zva Creative Swirl Pearls
Close Up by: Shawne

Friends JPG and PNG

Card by: Jeni

Card by: Sue
Kaisercraft Snow White Pearls, Cyrogen White paper, Copics



Go Confidently JPG and PNG

Card by: Maxine
D'Amour Allure Language of Love Acrylic Stamp

Magnetic Double Sided Bookmark by: Shelly

Magnetic Double Sided Bookmark by: Shelly

Magnetic Double Sided Bookmark by: Shelly

Magnetic Double Sided Bookmark by: Shelly


You Are My Sunshine JPG and PNG

Card by: Maxine

Door Hang by: Sue




Flameless Candle Wrap by: Sue
Butternut Fleece Back Wood Paper


Tea Light Wedding Wrap by: Sue
Prima Romantique Roses

Close up by: Sue



One last sweet thing!

I made this door hanger for my 6 year old daughter.

As I was tucking her into bed, I asked, 
"Did you see what's on your door knob?"  
She replied, "Did you see what's on yours?"


I am blessed.


For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

No comments: