Monday, April 30, 2012

Image Flashback

Hello friends!

I thought I would start off this week showing you a few fun things we did over the weekend!

  Hubby and I were blessed with a DATE NIGHT on Saturday night!  We went to see Tim Hawkins, a Christian Comedian.  It's the 2nd time we've seen him and I seriously laugh until I cry.  He is just so weirdly crazy and hysterical at the same time.  Check out his YouTube Channel and have a good laugh today!

The kids and I needed to make a desert to donate to our towns Fundraiser Dinner on Sunday.  We live in a very small town and they have a festival every year.  I could have made the normal brownies or pie but I saw some cute cookie monster cupcakes on Pinterest a few months back and we decided to make those!  The kids had a blast decorating them.  We ran out of blue frosting so there are a few chocolate cookie monsters too.  :)


That's about it for my weekend other than cleaning but who wants to see that?  LOL!

Angie and Michelle have created some lovely cards to get you inspired to make and share a card that will put a smile on someone's face today!


Modern Flowers - Chocolate JPG and PNG



Card by: Angie Gooder

Daisy Dog JPG and PNG

Card by: Michelle Pearson


Hap-Bee Birthday JPG and PNG
 
Card by: Michelle Pearson



Card by: Michelle Pearson


Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments: