Friday, May 18, 2012

Releasing New Images Today!

Hello Friends!
It's Friday!
It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL day here today too.
It's even going to be in the 80 this weekend!
I can hardly wait to go out side and plant my garden this weekend.

I know I say this every week but the illustrators images and the designers samples are amazing this week!   The coloring everyone did on Uma is just gorgeous and Paige's paper piercing is out of this world it's so detailed!!  It's so fun to share with you all the beautiful work from these talented ladies each week!



 Card by: Fran

Close Up by: Fran

Card by: Christine



Card by: Kristine

Close Up by: Kristine



For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Sue your cards are beautiful. I love the Arianna's roses image and how your colored her. Just Gorgeous. And the river runs through it is beautiful!!! Hugs, Fran