Friday, August 31, 2012

New Image Release PLUS a Freebie

Hello Friends!
How are you?!?!  
As I sit here this morning typing this, what a gorgeous morning!  It's going to be another steamy one here but the mornings and evenings are so divine.  :)

We have new images, gorgeous samples and a freebie too.  I needed to make a 50th birthday card and didn't have a stamp for it, so I made one.  I thought I'd share it with you all.  Nothing fancy but you'll have it if you have a need for it one day.  

Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!!





Card by: Christine





Card by: Michelle A

Ribbon Box by: Fran

Gift Card to go with Ribbon Box by: Fran

Card by: Paige




Card by: Sue

Close Up by: Sue


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great cards from you and the DT - thanks for the freebie.
Blessings
Maxine