Friday, November 2, 2012

New Sets Thankfully Falling


Hello blog friends!
It's a late Friday release but that's ok!  Sometimes we just can't do it all.  I'm thankful my day is almost over.  Hubby is making his Famous Friday Night pizza - crust from scratch and everything!  And then we are all snugging up on the couch and watching last nights recorded CMA Awards. :)  Sshhh...don't tell me who won awards!  I've turned the radio off so many times today already.    

We hope you enjoy the beautiful new releases and are inspired by the designers gorgeous cards.

Have a great weekend ALL!





Card by: Sue

Card by: Michelle P

Card by: Shelly

Card by: Shelly

Close Up by: Shelly




Card by: Sue


*This is actually an old image that I have reworked and added sentiments to.



Card by: Fran
Images printed on Vellum and stem is 

Card by: Sue



For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

No comments: