Friday, April 26, 2013

New DT, New DP, Customer Spotlight & Flashbacks!

Hi all!  You are probably wondering where we've been for the last 2 weeks.  I had to take a break for family reasons.  All is well again so we are back at it!  :)

We have a lot going on in today's post.  We have added 2 new design team members, we have 2 new digital paper sets, sharing a Customer Spotlight and we have flashback samples. Whew!  Next week will be all new images and the DT Members will make their M5D debut!

New Design Team Members!


I've always loved to craft and got into paper crafting in '05 when my sister had us all make LO's for my parents anniversary album.  I fell in love with scrapbooking!!  About 2 years ago, I began to make cards and that became my first love!   My card making has been one way to be a blessing in our ministry as I am a pastor's wife.  I also homeschool our 4 kids.   I'm originally from Moncton, NB, Canada, but since getting married (almost 25 yrs ago!), we have lived in IA, VA, ON, and now NY. I'm excited to be a part of the M5D design team!!



Hello, my name is Kathy Winter and I am a child of God! I live in Vancouver, Washington and have been married for 22 years with two kids, ages 18 and 21.  I have been crafting for about five years.  It all started when my sister, Kris introduced me to Stampin' Up and I was hooked.  I used to do some scrapbooking when the kids were little but now I love making cards for the people I care for and love.  I have been on several Design Teams and am thrilled and delighted to be asked to join this wonderful team of ladies.  It's going to be an amazing adventure for me.  I guess you can say that my style of cardmaking is on the CAS side but every once in a while I like to really embellish and dazzle, haven't done it in a while so I think it's coming!!  I truly hope you feel inspired by my blog as I am by all the ones I visit. 


Customer Spotlight


Daisy Dog JPG and PNG


Card by: Maxine



Image Flashbacks





Card by: Michelle P




Card by: Michelle P





Card by: Fran



New Digital Paper







Card by: Sue

No comments: