Friday, October 11, 2013

Fabulous Flashback Friday!

Hello on this Fabulous Flashback Friday!
The leaves are starting to change and fall here.  My favorite time of year!!
Although due to the quantity of leaves that fall, it does make mowing a challenge.  LOL!

I had to deep, I mean deep clean my craft room this week and because I did so much cleaning and rearranging, it looks so inviting!  I was able to get in with the girls and play along this week with Flashback Friday!  It felt good to play with paper and glue again.

Enjoy the samples this week.  Many of the sets are ON SALE!


Cupcake Kitten JPG and PNG


Card by: Jeni




Card by: Sue


Feels Like Fall JPG and PNG   *ON SALE

Card by: Sue





Card by: Angie



Card by: Fran



Card by: Kelly



Card by: Debbie

Have a blessed weekend!
Sue

No comments: