Sunday, December 14, 2008

How Wonderful - Handmade Card With Anne Frank Quote

This card has a great quote by Anne Frank.

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world."

I challenge everyone to do ONE THING today to help improve the world. Post a comment to tell us what you did!!



If you have the Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms punch. You can make these adorable little flowers too! I'll post a tutorial on these soon!


Have you tried to make an envelope box yet? Hmmm...could be a good tutorial there too. I'll see what I can come up with for that.

Here is what you need to make it yourself:



Stamp Sets: Stampin' Up! Sage Advice, Baroque Motifs
Inks: Basic Black, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Lovely Lilac marker, Garden Green marker
Papers: Apricot Appeal, Handsome Hunter, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Desginer Series
Embellishments/Accessories: Sewing machine, Embossing Powder-White and Clear, Boho Flower punch, Sponge, Brads, Stickles

1 comment:

Kim Teasdale said...

This is so pretty! I am so happy that you used my Boho Blossom Tutorial :) I always love to see what everyone else is able to create!

Hugs,

Kim