Wednesday, December 10, 2008

McMahon Five Designs


I love my logo! I snapped this shot while on vacation in Good Hart Michigan this past September. The kids were playing in Lake Michigan with Daddy. It was a unusually warm fall day. Absolutely wonderful!!! I was on the beach (the water was a little TOO chilly for me!) and saw this seashell. I had to take a photo!

Good Hart is my most favorite place on earth. It's so quiet and tranquil. And the beauty is new every time we go. We've been going every year for 10 years. The people whose little English Tudor Cottage we rent are just so fun and kind.

To have this photo as my logo is a reminder of happy family days, my favorite spot on earth, and since the shell looks like a heart...the love I have in my life from family and friends. I love my logo!!

No comments: