Friday, February 6, 2009

So Glad We're Friends


I made the FIRST one of these cards for a new friend. After I had it all together, I loved it so much I made another! I could spend HOURS watercoloring right now. I am obsessed!!

This beauty of a stamp fills the ticket. It's so big and detailed that I can just layer color on top of color. As soon as I can get to the store (hopefully this afternoon!) I am going to get a new black stamp pad and get back to working thru the learning curve of my NEW COPICS!!


I just had to add a *little* sparkle to the center of the card. It's so hard to not add just a little bling somewhere! I think it's just enough.


And a card isn't complete until you have the inside all pretty to match the outside!



Stamps: Stampin' Up! From the Garden, Best Yet
Inks: SU! Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, So Safron, Green Galore, Garden Green
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Whisper White, Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Making Memories Heritage Collection
Accessories/Embellishments: Sponges, Aqua Painter, Black Ribbon, Stickles, Scallop Punch

No comments: