Friday, February 6, 2009

I Am The Way - ODBD - CPS100



I entered this card into a contest over at Card Positioning Systems . I'm a little confused on whether I uploaded my card and entered it into the contest correctly, so say a prayer for me that I did!!! The CPS100 contest ends Saturday and 2 winners will be announced on Valentine's Day!


There was a Sketch Card Layout for the contest. I followed the layout, used a NEW stamp set and this is what I came up with!


This is my first Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set. It is a newly released set called I Am The Way! I love it! I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I really love the quality of their stamp sets too. Very Nice, Kelley!




Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs I Am The Way
Inks: SU! Basic Black,Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Bravo Burgundy, Close to Cocoa, Handsome Hunder, Rose Red, Paper Pizzaz, Pamela Woods
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Aqua Painter,Stickles

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Gorgeous, beautiful!! The watercoloring is aweseome!!

Sue McMahon said...

Thank you, Kelley. I just love this set. I need to take some more pictures of this card. The lily is double layered and you can't even tell from this shot. I'll try and add some more today! :)