Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Be Still and Know That I am God. Psalm 46:10




You know, sometimes in the middle of the night when you are sleeping so sound and then *BAM* that something pops in your head? Well, it was this card for me the other night. I am so happy with the way this card turned out. I don't really know what to say about it as I think it speaks so much for itself!
I do have to say that I have NEVER sewn in a circle before. It was very sllloooooow going, but I was very pleased with the result. Oh...how I'm venturing out into technique land! :)



Stamps: Penny Black Music Background
Inks: SU! Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Only Orange
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Whisper White, Really Rust, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, YoYo Yellow, Bazzill Papers
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Trio Flower Paper punch, Leaf punch, Copper Metallic Thread, Brads, Nesties, SU Background Embossing plate

No comments: