Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pink Chocolate Bunny

I made a blue one so you know I have to make a pink one too!


Isn't she cute? Such a sweet stamp!


I love these papers. So pretty!



I really love how all the layers turned out. I think the double zigzag stitch really makes the whole card.



I don't usually show pictures of my handmade envelope boxes so I thought it was high time I did! I have them mastered and can whip them out in a jiffy now! That was not always the case! Lots and Lots of practice makes perfect!



Stamps: Verve Stamps Chocolate Bunnies
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: SU! Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Parisian Summer DS Paper, Holiday Treasures DS Paper
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Nestabilities, Stickles

1 comment:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

HI Sue,

Love your bunny cards! Chocolate indeed. And LOVE, LOVE, Love your stitching. Jane