Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blue Chocolate Bunny

This is my first stamp set by Verve Stamps. I think this is such a cute set. Many fun sentiments included too!


Glitter, Stitching and Dew Drops...OH MY!


More of my favorite handmade flowers.



I was really stressing on all the extra sewing I did on this card. I am really pushing myself in the sewing department. I get stuck in a rut of doing the same thing on every card. I tried to mix it up a bit and maybe add to my repertoire.


And this sentiment is sooo true! Chocolate bunnies are the best!


Stamps: Verve Stamps Chocolate Bunnies
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: SU! Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Delicate Dots DS Paper
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Flower punch, Scallop punch, Brads, Dew Drops, Stickles, Ribbon, Nestabilities, Big Shot

No comments: