Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Recycled Flowers and Flight :)









Happy Earth Day! Have you done something good for the Earth today? I did! Using Our Creative Corner for inspiration, I used left over papers from previous projects and recycled a butterfly ribbon on the envelope that I had received on a present! AND the card and envelope are GREEN!


I used the same technique to create the image as I mentioned in my previous post minus the Crystal Effects and Stickles. I received these lovely beaded flowers from my friend, Denise, during a KDT Birthday Bash last week. I love the BLING! I also cut one of the flowers in half and put it on the inside to BLING IT UP too! Fun card!! Something a little different than my normal style and I really like it! It's good to 'change it up' once in a while!


Have a great day and remember to do something good for the Earth today!


Stamps: Inkadinkado
Inks: SU! Basic Black, Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow
Papers: SU! Whisper White, So Saffron, Rose Red, Old Olive DS Papers
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Sponges, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Beaded Flowers, Recycled Butterfly Ribbon

5 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

This is the prettiest card ever!! I love the color combo. Lovely.

Sue McMahon said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Awesome card Sue! Makes me smile!
:)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hey Sue, saw your link over at OCCC for the green challenge and stopped by to check it out. Love your card and all the green you included (and love that SU DSP!!). Great work - TFS.

Silke Ledlow said...

Sue - your card is so gorgeous!!! Love everything about it!!! The matching envelope is also fab!!!

Thank you so much for playing the OCCC with us!!! ~S~