Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cowboy Silhouette







Good Sunday Evening All! This is card #3 (of 5) in my wood series I made last week. If you haven't seen the first two make sure you check them out! This wood product is too cool to miss! This is also another Sneak Peek into my McMahon Five Designs Digi Stamps available hopefully next week!!! I have entered this card into the Simon Says Stamp Male Based Challenge. Can you get any more manly than a cowboy on a horse? I thought it was too perfect for the challenge!
This image prints out black with a clear blackground. I brayered the entire image with So Saffron, then punched a circle out of a Post It with my Circle Punch for a 'sun' and then sponged from lightest to darkest the Only Orange, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip. Simple! Dramatic! Stunning!

Stamps: McMahon Five Designs Digi Stamp (Coming Soon!)
Inks: SU! So Saffron, Only Orange, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Papers: HP Photo Paper, SU! So Saffron, Basic Black, Wood
Accessories/Embellishments: Sponges, Brayer, Circle Punch, Post Its, Twine, Brads

2 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Oh Sue, that is a great 'Manly card'. I have not see one remotely like that at all!!! GREAT JOB!!

Unknown said...

i like this one a lot! I love western themed things!