Monday, May 18, 2009

Do Not Follow...








It's a Mojo Monday! I made this card as a custom order graduation card using...you guessed it...more of this wood that I was given to play with! I made it using this weeks Mojo Monday Week 87 Sketch Challenge.
I used a quote by one of my favorites - Ralph Waldo Emerson. On the inside top flap, I also included a 'hidden pocket'. You know how you usually give a gift card or cash at graduation? Well, I included this little 'hidden pocket' to hold such items. However, if the customer chooses not to use this pocket, it will simply look like part of the card design and will not know the difference? Cool?!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! French Flair
Inks: SU! Basic Black
Papers: SU! Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Wood
Accessories/Embellishments: Sewing machine, Cricut, Big Shot, Nesties, Stickles, Clear Embossing Powder,

No comments: