Friday, July 10, 2009

One Image, Two Cards


I don't know if any of you do this, but when I sit down to watercolor I usually stamp several images and watercolor them at the same time. We went to the beach yesterday and in the car on the way there I colored these pretty little pansy pots! Talk about maximizing your time! :) I just wouldn't want to sit and DO NOTHING! LOL!



So in the end, I made two different cards with one image. I wanted to keep the cards simple and not take away from the beauty of the flowers. You know how much I love my flowers!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow! I have a little SURPRISE for you!
Have a wonderful Friday and tell someone you appreciate them today! I appreciate all of you!!


Stamps: Stampin' Up! Blooming Beautiful, Curvy Verses
Inks: SU! Basic Black, SU! Markers
Papers: SU! Watercolor, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, Night Of Navy, Yellow DSP, Bella Birds DSP
Accessories/Embellishments: Sponges, Aqua Painter, Flowers, Brads, Ribbons, SU! Punch, Nesties, Big Shot, Sizzix Plate

6 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Sue, Both cards are beautiful i love the flowers and your colouring is superb.
i really appreciate the inspiration you give with all your wonderful creations thank you :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Sue, I am assuming you where not the driver while you were in the car coloring?? LOL

Very pretty flowers and coloring, hope you enjoyed your beach day!

Sue McMahon said...

LOL! I'm a multi tasker but NOT that much of one! :)

Carolyn said...

Beautiful cards, Sue! I could never do that in the car. Too many bumps. You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

That is SO FUNNY Sue as I'm "crafting" during all my breaks @ work...little scissors snipping away and my little water colors set out when I'm in the "painting" mode! Multi-tasking, but NOT while driving..haven't figured that one out yet!

Nice job with this Stampin' Up! image, I love purple!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I'm sure I could never color my images while in a moving car. :) These are beautiful Sue.